Change happens when you open the door to possibilities.
It's time to get crystal clear about what you want.
Let's Get Started
Just a few of the things Jo can help you with
- Uncertainty. You’re not sure what to do in your life. You thought you knew what you wanted but the more you think about it, the less it feels like the right thing.
- Indecision. You go around in circles trying to make decisions, only to second guess yourself every time.
- Overthinking. You overthink everything that happens in your life, everything you do, and every decision you make.
- Overwhelm. There is way too much going on in your life. You don’t have enough time for everything, you're disorganized and unhappy.
- Life is out of balance. You work too much and have very little time for yourself. Things that bring you joy seem like a faraway dream.
- Struggling with your health. It’s hard to stick with what you know you “should” be doing like exercising, eating well, drinking enough water, and dealing with stress.
- Big life changes. Deciding what your next big move will be? Where to go?
- Being unhappy in your job: You hate your job but you stay in it. You know it isn't right for you, you’re underpaid or just plain miserable.
- Relationship issues. Don’t know if you should stay or go. You’re tired of the conflict and it’s making you really unhappy. You need to make a change but don’t know what to do.
- Unable to find a partner. Dissatisfied You want to meet someone but don’t know where to find that person, and wonder if it's even possible.
- Desire to travel. You don't have the money to travel and feel so envious when you see other people go on trips.
- Parenting issues. The kids are driving you crazy and you don't know how to handle them.
Don't let yourself be stuck anymore.
You can change your life
What can happen when you work with Jo
You'll experience a major shift in your confidence and wellbeing.
You'll figure out what you truly want and how to make it happen.
Your relationships will improve.
More peace and self-assurance, knowing that you're on the track to having the kind of life you want vs a life that isn't meant for you.
You’ll get a step-by-step plan to make changes in your life, and the support to follow it.
Get practical tools, resources, tips
Step by step way to get you to your goals.
Your own personal coach who will "get you"...a nonjudgmental person who can guide you using your own internal wisdom
No more feeling frustrated
Support you in getting your highest dreams, even when you think it’s not possibleBook your free session
Denise Van Arsdale-West
Makeup Artist/Life Coach
THE LIFE I DREAM OF........
As a woman in my 60's, at this time of my life, I've been feeling like I've lost my purpose, passion, and joy to create the life I dream about. I wonder what happened to the makeup artist and life coach who used to be passionate about her work and feel excited after every event she worked on.
I've known Jo for quite a while and decided I needed help so we started working together several months ago. It was the best thing I could've done for myself! She has helped me in so many ways, especially reconnecting with the part of me who's been feeling lost and confused. She's given me the tools I needed to do the work to get in touch with the woman inside who DOES know what she wants. I never lost her, I've met her once again.
Thank you Jo for your amazing coaching skills, compassion, sense of humor, and the love that you share!
Where do I start?
Set up a FREE session with me by clicking on the button below.
We'll meet for 15 minutes.
We do a quick assessment and talk about what you want and need. I'll talk about the timeline and costs.
If we find that we're a good fit, we'll make a plan to go forward.
Either way, you'll leave with more clarity about your next steps.
It's ok to spend money on yourself
Having difficulty justifying spending money for coaching on yourself?
Think of it like this. If you’re fulfilled in your life, you’ll be less likely to get sick or miss days at work. Your family and friends will love that you’re happy and relationships improve.
One of the things we can work on in coaching is your abundance, how you can manifest what you want.
Stop wasting time. Take action today.
If you’re tired of wasting time and doing the same thing over and over, then working with a coach can make everything much faster. You will achieve your goals in a lot less time when you work with someone who will hold you accountable and give you the nudge to get out of your comfort zone and into action towards your dreams.
Give yourself permission to invest in yourself
If you struggle to put yourself first, and give out to others but not to yourself, hiring a coach can feel really uncomfortable. Here’s what I know. When we invest in ourselves, we tell ourselves we’re worth getting help. We’re worth it. And you know what? You are so worth it.
How is coaching different from therapy?
Therapists help people heal and we focus on mental health and emotional healing, exploring traumas and any early childhood wounding. Often people come to me with depression and anxiety and are seeking ways to deal with their mental health.
As a life coach, I'm more focused on helping you reach your goals. And helping you believe in yourself. I work with your unique abilities and skills to set up a plan for you to transform your life into one of fulfillment.
Message from Jo
I've been a licensed marriage and family therapist for 30 years and a life coach for 17 years.
I've traveled the world, living and working in different places because that's always been my dream. The way that I realized these dreams was from my own personal work with a life coach.
I love helping women step into their power because the world needs us now more than ever. And when you're living the life you've always wanted, you make the world a better place.
I can help you realize your dreams. There's only one of you in the whole world. We need you to be that version of yourself and show up as your authentic self.
Don't wait another minute. Work with me. Together we'll discover who you really are and how you'll get what you really want out of life.
"Coaching has been a part of my "go-to" tools for years and I have had the good fortune to work with several coaches who have made a tangible difference in my life. I eventually became a coach myself so I am confident when choosing a skilled coach.
I became acquainted with Jo through her free workshops and was struck by her humor, sincerity, and skills. That was all I needed to work with her for coaching. Coaching can be helpful at all life stages and for me, it's invaluable during huge life transitions.
Jo has helped me bring clarity to my desires and challenge those beliefs that hold me back. She is mindful of the stresses and challenges of these past two years and provides additional tools for navigating this unusual time.
I highly recommend contacting Jo for an Intro session and finding out how she can assist you in your journey."